Leaders who exhibit a positive attitude within every relationship they are involved with increase success and employee potential. Across Central Indiana, good leaders must enable employees to focus on both success and growth. Motivation is a key indicator for this achievement. When employees are motivated and engaged, they are committed to the organization, its mission and its core values. Paying attention to every employee in positive ways and keeping each one involved with ideas and process improvement suggestions grow opportunity for everyone.
Management, with Dale Carnegie Principles in mind, can give employees the necessary environment that builds both teamwork and leadership skills.
A winning organization entrusts people with the following nine important ingredients that build success:
- Interaction: Relationship building is essential for the completion of goals and objectives
- Trust: Honesty drives every aspect of teamwork
- Core skills: Training is essential
- Control over work: Self-managing allows decision-making to prosper
- Belief in corporate direction: The foundation of every business is the positive culture
- Collaboration: Regardless of position, ideas are generated through ideas
- Communication: Open dialogue increases engagement
- Change: The one certainty in business is the constant adjustments that improve success
- Priorities: Processes that maximize the work day make the most of any effort
Best practices that involve employee growth support environments that prosper and create cultures that engross opportunity. The quantity and quality of the work effort increases when the employees are fully engaged and focused on the same page. A highly motivated work team improves process and builds individual engagement.
Employee involvement and engagement have to be integral parts of leadership direction with each one building knowledge base and ability to improve. Training is a key investment that grows both skills and capabilities. Learning environments increase the quality of both decision-making and problem-solving and build positive work practices.
Setting the stage through relationships makes business better. It is how we win friends and influence people.
In association with this blog post on engagement, please download Dale Carnegie’s Secrets of Success; get your free copy in just seconds. Click here.
This post is brought to you by the good folks at Dale Carnegie Training of Central Indiana, providers of professional development and management development courses and information in Indiana. We would love to connect with you on Facebook.
Photo Credit:Digital Art, Freedigitalphotos,.net